Each business day we post links to our favorite news items related to the digital distribution trade, as well as a few tidbits about the assets being distributed. We categorize them accordingly. This is… Pushing Content:
- Filmmaking tips from the masters over at Pixar.
- Augmented reality retail not quite real yet, but we’re one step closer with this technology.
- Military grade storm chasers powered by supercomputers.
- Smart infographic outlining the massive shift to digital distribution happening in the video games industry.
- Valuable tips for iPad presentations. Unless you’ve brought enough breath mints for everyone conference room, can’t emphasize point #2 enough.
- Another great Game of Thrones piece, this time in the form of political attack adds.
- Analog, sure. But there is a valuable lesson in the quick thinking and crisis-management skills that went into saving this priceless work of art.
- Total tweet transparency becomes law in the UK.
- Yahoo partners to publish digital motion comics as part of their original content slate.
- CBS and ABC continue their catty battle over ABC’s alleged copying of a CBS show. Have to admit it though, Dancing on the Stars does sound more interesting than the currently airing version of the show.