Each business day we post links to our favorite news items related to the digital distribution trade, as well as a few tidbits about the assets being distributed. We categorize them accordingly. This is… Pushing Content:
- The method to successfully getting your app accepted by Apple.
- Fantastic infographic on the business impact of the digital revolution.
- Time magazine has a good piece on the online high school experience.
- Some great tips here on how (and when) to best implement responsive design.
- Taking public radio into the digital distribution era.
- The US Justice Department is investigating if cable companies are unfairly stifling streaming video initiatives…
- …but hopes for an outcome in favor of the consumer are limited.
- The Dallas television series reboot debuted to warm reviews.
- The showrunner provided some additional details behind the decision to continue the story rather than reboot it.
- The Diablo III Real-Money Auction launched in the US and is predicted to launch in the EU this Friday.
- This year’s Tony Awards hit a historically low number of viewers.