Highlights of recent news to prepare you for the upcoming business week:
- Strong sales in Asia point towards mobile overtaking PCs.
- Sex offenders in Louisiana that use Facebook will have to self-identify.
- Facing criticism on the company’s transparency, Kickstarter responds with a comprehensive statistics page.
- Videogame company Valve is extending their brand beyond games through partnerships in education and content.
- Harder than it looks: Red Sox hero Curt Shilling is broke after his attempts at creating a successful videogame development company.
- Prima-dancers? Popular Electronic Dance Music blog publishes leaked details of several DJ’s contractual demands for performances.
- Another one for the gamers: Hilarious Dr. Seuss/Skyrim mashup image.