Each business day we post links to our favorite news items related to the digital distribution trade, as well as a few tidbits about the assets being distributed. We categorize them accordingly. This is… Pushing Content:
- App developer 955 Dreams is helping to redefine user-interactivity in mobile advertising. With plans to license the technology, this tiny startup has a very bright future.
- Facebook is taking over your life…and your wallet. Subsidiary is hard at work planning total domination.
- Rights and royalties finally sorted out for indie musicians whose work appears on Vevo, the music video streaming service.
- Mozilla releases Thimble, a simple side-by-side web design tool. Note to parents: With slickly implemented gamification applied to their Projects feature, this is a great starting point for children (or anyone really).
- Everything you need to know about Microsoft’s new tablet device, Surface, in a well-edited 90 second video from Gizmodo. The case-as-keyboard thing is pretty cool.